Saturday, June 29, 2013

Begging for it

By Mustang Bobby

Either the Family Research Council really has no idea what goes on outside of their nice little 1950s cocoon, or someone in their marketing department is a genius at coming up with not-so-subtle Freudian slips.

Here's their new logo for their anti-gay rally:


Seriously?  "On our knees" and "I'm in"? Well, whatever gets you off, buddy.

On the other hand, they could have gone with "I'm coming." [Or maybe something about the second coming? -- MJWS]

H/T to Americablog.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Just stop it. Now I have all kinds of puns swirling in my head. "The first coming was a relief, but the second coming will make you see God." Or: "Our members have been pushed too hard." Or: "Homosexuality sucks." Or: "Everyone needs a stiff resolve." I'll stop now, but it's all your fault!

    By Anonymous Frank Moraes, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home